Our facilities in Puerto Rico are located on the South end of the island. It is just a 90 minute drive. To reach us you can use this google map, but these are actually the main directions to follow:
Directions from the Carolina Airport (SJU)
- Exit the Airport and head immediately towards the Teodoro Moscoso bridge. This is a tolled bridge.
- Now follow the signs and get into Piñero Ave.
- After about 5 minutes take the ramp to PR-18. The ramp is the one after the bridge. Signs may say ‘Caguas’ or ‘Expreso Las Americas’ or ‘Expreso Luis A Ferré’.
- You are now on the Luis A. Ferré expressway. Drive for about 10 more minutes and take the fork left towards PR-52 South highway. Follow signs that say ‘Cayey’ or ‘Ponce’ if unsure.
- Now relax, this is a long and beautiful drive straight forward all the way to Santa Isabel, our city.
- After about 1 hour you will have driven up the mountains and descended to the south of Puerto Rico. You are now on Salinas. Keep thru.
- Start looking for the beautiful windmills on your left. When you see them, you are almost there!
- Take the exit labeled ‘Coamo’ ‘Santa Isabel’. You will see several fast food restaurants to your right.
- Immediately turn left, passing under the bridge and then right at the stop light in front of the mall. Follow the road for around 5 minutes. Now you should be passing very closely the windmills.
- On the next stoplight, turn left into PR-1.
- Follow PR-1 for 2 minutes and you will an exit labeled Santa Isabel. Do NOT take this exit, but drive a few more meters after it and you will see the entrance to our 3MG facilities.
The Mercedita Airport is a much smaller airport but is very close to our facilities. Located at about 15 minutes and with a straight drive, it is very easy to get to us from there.
Directions from Mercedita Airport (PSE)
- Exit the airport. At the stoplight, turn left into the small road that goes around the landing strip of the airport.
- Take the second exit right.
- Immediately turn left into PR-1
- Drive all the way to Santa Isabel! Beware of cattle on the road.
- Your reference will always be the windmills. When you see them up close, you are here.
- You will pass two stoplights, the second one having a giant windmill right in front of it.
- Follow PR-1 for 2 more minutes and you will an exit labeled Santa Isabel. Do NOT take this exit, but drive a few more meters after it and you will see the entrance to our 3MG facilities.